Air Duct Cleaning is essential to relieve allergic reactions which stem from dust and contaminants in your Buckhead, Marietta, Chamblee, or Roswell home. Along with our other residential services, it will lead to a healthy home.
Usual Heating-Ventilation-Air-Conditioning (HVAC) duct systems consist of a supply system of ducts to transport heated or cooled air from the furnace/air conditioner (air handler) to other parts of the home or building. As well, there is a return duct system to bring fresh air back to the air handler to be heated or cooled again.
While the supply network is mostly a main duct which carries air to smaller branch runs and then to the house vents, the return networks reverse this flow.
We offer two methods of air duct cleaning. Both are designed to do an excellent and thorough job!
The Negative Air method is composed of a HEPA portable power vac side-by-side with a specially designed portable air compressor which is an efficient state-of-the-art source removal duct cleaning.
The Roto-Brush method invlovles the removal of the vent covers and the a rotary vacuum brush is then inserted into the the individual ducts.
Our ProCarpet methods enable our professional duct cleaners to remove contaminants from all parts of the duct system, no matter where they are trapped or lodged.
Our Negative Air Duct Cleaning Method:
1. All supply and return networks are "zoned" or separated, so they can be cleaned separately. We do this by removing the furnace filter, inserting it into a plastic bag, and reinserting it into the furnace. This blocks the two networks.
2. We then cut an access hole into the supply plenum. Flex duct from the Negative Air Vac inlet is then connected to the plenum with a special quick-connect attachment collar. When the vacuum is turned on, it creates an air flow within the supply ductwork.
3. Starting with the branch furthest from the handler, each branch is cleaned separately. Using the special air booster gun, the register and boot area are air blasted with compressed air from the AIR-SWEEP compressor. The result is to push any dirt or debris into the branch run.
4. A Rotor-Whip is run down each run to break loose the dirt and debris. This cleans each Branch separately, pulling all contaminents down into the main run. A reverse duct sweeper is then used to sweep the branches.
5. Your main run is then cleaned with the reverse air sweep assembly. This dislodges debris accumulated in the duct. As well, the loosened debris are pulled backward toward the portable power vacuum, and captured in its multistage filtration/collection system. Instead of physically removing your vents, our ProCarpet system only requires 1" access holes every 25 feet to use the AIR-SWEEP. This system-wide cleaning process allows us to avoid major vent repair or replacement costs - as the vents often are painted or caulked in place.
6. Once all the supply side of the system has been cleaned, then the return duct system is cleaned using that same method.
7. The plenum cavity is vaccumed to remove visible dirt and debris.
The Roto-Brush Cleaning Method:
1. All vents covers are removed and rinsed to remove any visible dirt or contaminant.
2. The Roto-Brush is then inserted into the actual vent or return and allowed to work back and forth for approximately 3-5 minutes per line. This allows the machine to thoroughly extract and remove all dirt, dust, and debris from the lines.
3. The plenum cavity is then throughly vacuumed. The vent covers are then re-installed.
*We offer Electro-Static air filters for an additional fee, please be sure to ask your technician if you are interested in purchasing one.
Call today and start breathing easier as soon as tomorrow!
Look into complete allergy relief with our dryer vent cleaning service!